I think it's all a trap. I mean I love my kids with everything I have and I can't imagine my life without them. But, it's all so overwhelming. I've had 2 straight days of a screaming 2 month old due to her acid reflux. She's constantly eating or crying. And since I'm breastfeeding I'm the one who is constantly holding her. She won't sleep without ME holding her. :'(. In hindsight it's nice that she depends on me that much, that I can give her EVERYTHING that she needs. But I just want a break. To be able to sleep longer than 2 hrs, to eat with both hands, to not have vomit all over me, and not to look like the crazy bag lady living under a bridge. I never looked amazing, I was one step up from crazy bag lady, but I miss it.
I love my kids. They are what makes me, me. I can't imagine not getting to experience all that comes along with babies and kids. Some people never have the privilege to have vomit all over their clothes. And I do!!! And in the end....... Im blessed.
No comments:
Post a Comment