Friday, February 22, 2013

Ready, Set, Go!!!

Where to start?  I'm new to this, blogging, actually I'm new to a lot of things in my life these days.  First of all let me introduce myself.

 I'm married to a man that truly is my better half.  I honestly don't know where I would be without him.  I know a lot of people say this but I mean it.  We met when I was his boss at McDonald's  and we both HATED each other   I thought he was a big headed jock, and he thought I was a *itch.  LOL!!!  Not going to lie, sometimes I can be the big B!  But anyways, he was still in high school and I was in college.  There is almost a 4 year age difference with us.  We have been married 6 years this April. We have 3 kids together.  Their ages are 5,3, and 2 months.  So needless to say we are super busy.  That's enough details for now, I'm sure down the road we will venture back.

So back to my "blog."  There are some points I would like mention first off.  I am a horrible speller, I am not an English major by no means.  Spell check and auto correct are my best friends.  I have a HUGE problem of rambling on.  So don't be scared if and when you read any of my post you are totally confused by the time you finish.  It happens to me a lot.  I don't know what I'm doing really, so once again if you are overcome with this horrible lost feeling don't be alarmed its not you its me.  I have a very short attention span.  My cousin likes to call me Cat, because the littlest of things distract me.

I will be turning 29 this year which scares the ever living day lights out of me.  Only 1 more year until I'm 30. i really thought my life would be "more" at this point.  In my mind I'm just a mother and a wife.  I know a lot of people have this feeling i'm hoping its a mid-life crisis and it will pass.  But until then I'm on a mission.  To figure out who I am and what I'm going to do with my findings 

I've never thought of myself as a "thinker" before.  I've always been the one to go with the flow.  A follower not a leader.  But lately I've been stepping out of my comfort zone and doing things I've never done before or thought of doing.  I'm toying with the idea of homemade everything, cleaning supplies, laundry detergent, baby wipes, diapers, food.  I told myself it was because it would be cheaper, but I think the whole "green" concept is a factor too.

OK for now that's the end of my rambling and ranting.  Please, please leave comments good or bad.  I'm not the best at constructive criticism but that's another work in progress.  Thanks!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment